Visa Case Management
Complete Service….. Tailored for you
Expat’s visa division delivers a professional tailored case management service offering you piece of mind that your visa and migration matters will be handled in a professional manner and that the best possible outcome will be achieved.
We will guide you through the complex application process, including corresponding with the Department of Immigration & Border Protection (DIBP) and other industry bodies on your behalf to present your case in the strongest possible way.
Expat’s visa application and case management services include:
- Preliminary assessments of visa options; thorough advice on merits and eligibility of each case prior to commencement.
- Provision of ongoing ad hoc expert advice on immigration matters during the application process.
- Compilation of relevant supporting documentation, review and preparation of all immigration application forms on behalf of the sponsoring company and the visa applicant.
- The undertaking of detailed immigration law research and submission writing as the case may require.
- Thorough review of all forms and supporting documents to ensure compliance with immigration requirements prior to lodging a decision ready application to DIBP.
- Ongoing monitoring and status up-date reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Delivery of timely visa decision notifications and visa expiry alerts.
- Advice and assistance in related migration matters such as applying for a further stay, compliance etc.